sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

Things you have to DO (3) : Canoe !

When I was in my last week in Canada, I decide go to visit my cousin in Ottawa. I didnt met him before. I don't know ALL my family. He is older than me, like an uncle. Actually, he is one year younger than my mom =p . But it was a good decision go to met him. He is nice.

He live in Ottawa since he was studying in the University (like 30 years ago). He decided to escape the political problems that they had at that time. He got married with one canadian girl, and together, they had 2 sons (I couldnt meet them because they dont live in Ottawa).

Guillermo (my cousin), show me one amazing part of Canada: do canoe. It was perfect. I felt like the movie "Into the wild" . I would like go with friends, camp near the lake, and relax. But, despite do canoe just for the day, it was a such good experience.



I really recomend try to do something like that. I did in Ottawa, in Gatineau Park, but I know that near Toronto, there are a place to do it : Alconquin Park . My school, Ilac, had in the schedule go there, but I didn't do for save money. But if you can, DO IT !


WE HAD A PERFECT DAY TO DO IT


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario