jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

Places you have to know (2) : CN Tower


Toronto is Known for this place. 
At the highest point, this tower is 533 meters. If you go there you can see all the city. Is really nice! I went during the day, but I can imagine that in the night the view is better!


There are differents floors that you can see the city. In one of the floors, you can see the city by the window. In other, through some bars. And in one part exist a "glass floor". The space its no so big, but youu can see yours feets, and in the same time, look the downsview. Is amazing. Im afraid of highs, but I could go and keep calm.


I couldnt for time, but I think the better time to go upstair is around 6 pm. You can see the city with the sun, and then, you can wait to see the sunset. =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario