domingo, 29 de julio de 2012

Places you have to know (3) : Kensington Market

This place, near China Town, is different.
When I went for first time I didnt know what I will find, but I liked so much! Is just a couple of streets, but here you can find many differents stores, principally vintage stores. The design and style are really nice. Is very different. So, if you like this type of clothes, or you like to have a unique Style,  you MUST to go.


If is summer, and the day is hot (like the most of days in summer in Canada), you can go to one of all the restaurants that are there, and enjoy drinking one pitcher of Sangria or Beer, or anything you want (I think i drank both =p ). Here, you can find many restaurants from differents countries. Actually, one is chilean, but i have to tell that is not "so chilean" (I saw the menu and I didnt like).

In addition, sometimes there are events here. I went to one of these and it was very nice! Many musicians playing on the streets without expects of anythings.. Differents styles, arts, performances, and in resume, street art! I love when the people expresses themselves ! 

If you like take pictures, GO there ! You can do a good job ;)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario