viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

My 2nd Classmates


When I thought that "I will not found another good teacher like Carol in Ilac" I met Vicki, my second teacher. She is reaaaally good! I didnt know, but she have a "waiting list" to enter her class, and after some weeks I understand why. She makes the classes fun. Actually, she is really funny ! Always Vicki said stories about her life. Sometimes it was true, and sometimes it was lie (Yes, I think she is a good actrees too!) But always GOOD STORIES. So, in the same time, you can have a good time and learn. This is the perfect way to teach. For this reason, I really enjoyed going to her class.

VICKI'S CLASS 1ST MONTH

In addittion, I met good persons here. Good friends. I think, that's another reason to enjoy going to class: The People ! Of course sometimes the class is no so good. Maybe the topic, maybe the grammar, but if you can see your friends there, it doesnt matter. Just with that, your day can be good =)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario