lunes, 28 de mayo de 2012

Friends (1) : My First Partner here


I said before, but I came here with other friend from chile (she arrived before than me, but we hang out together in the most of the times). I know, without her, everything would have been more difficult for me.

But a little time before arrived in Toronto, I met another friend: Nadia.

Time before arrive in Toronto, I posted in Facebook searching friends to go different concerts, and she answered me . Inmediatley we did good relation. When I arrived here, marce and me went to one party. In this party, Nadia recognize me, and after this day, we went out to walk for the city…



The time past and now we are very near friends. This type of friend when you can talk anything you want…She is from Peru, so we are not sooo far in the world. But live in differents countries and have the same relation, its difficult. I know it will be hard for us, but I hope everything continue good..We have work to do. The modernity life and facebook can permit maintain relations..So, i hope this friendship (like others I did and I will talk after) will grow up and not decline.

¡GRACIAS POR TODOS LAS CONVERSACIONES Y BUENOS MOMENTOS QUE PASAMOS PERUANITA QUERIDA!
TE EXTRAÑARÉ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario