viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

My feelings before came here

I was afraid. Really afraid. In many aspects...

First, with the travel by airplane and all the thing I had to do in the airport.
I hate travel by airplane.I know that is easier to be in an car accident than in an airplane accident. But I don't like. I'm afraid.
Also, I had never traveled alone. It was my first time. And my english was very basic.
"¿What will I say in the airport?" "¿How can I do with the time to do the conexions? ¿Is enough time?" "I have conexions, so ¿What happen with my suitcases?" ....blablabla...Of course, many questions more.. Stupid questions, stupid fears.

But everything was good. I had any problems. It was just fear.

In another aspect, I was scared to miss too much. My friends, my family, my things.
It's my first time travelling more than 2 weeks without my parents, without friends..
In many times, I thought: "¿Can I do it?"
And now I can say: YES, I COULD. And you too.

Came here it was one of my goals. And I did. And I would like do it again.

Believe in yourself. No More.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario