viernes, 18 de mayo de 2012

Introduce Yourself

Hi! I'm Daniela. But I prefer when people call me "Dani".
I'm from Chile. So, I speak Spanish.
I'm 23 years old. Young, I know.
In March of this year I finished my career. Yes, I have a Degree in Business with a Master in Innovation and Entrepreneurship. But I dont' have job (yet) . I have to find one when I come back to Chile.
I love the music. I love take pictures. I love chocolate. And I love when the people make me laugh.

Now, I'm studying English in Canada. Is important for my future.
But, living here, I realised that came here was a secondary thing.
I came here to learn. About my life, about your life. I came to find myself. 
I came to open my mind, my eyes.
I came to know new persons , new cultures , new languages . New Friends.

Until now, this experience has been incredible.
I regret haven't started to write from the beginning about my experience here.
But I will write now as if it were yesterday.
I will write here about My Life in Canada, in Toronto.


I LOVE YOU CANADA

PS. I WILL CHANGE THE DATES TO THE DATES THE THINGS HAPPENED



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario