martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

ILAC and My First Class


Before came here, I had different options to choose an school to learn English. One was cheaper, and the other was more expensive. I choosed ILAC, with an intermediate price because when I saw the Brochure, I saw that they do many activities and I noticed the people is very friendly (and is true). 

I arrived in Toronto one Friday, but I started my class on Monday. 
This day was the test day. With this test you can know in what level you start to study English. And I started in Intermediate Level.

I cant remember all my feelings on the first day. I think I was a little afraid for to know my classmates and my teacher.. Im shy, but i tried to made conversations with the people there.. 
In the class it was people from Japan, Korea, China, Brazil, Colombia, Eslovaquia and Saudi Arabia. Many different cultures, languages, experiences..

I loved my teacher. She's the same age than me, 24, but she can do something than for me is very difficult: teach! She was so kind. The classes were very funny, with many different activities. 
Unfortunately, she changed her job, and I hadnt seen since the last lunch we had together.

But I have nothing bad to say. I really enjoyed my month with her and my classmates. 


MY FIRST CLASS IN INTERMEDIATE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario