jueves, 16 de agosto de 2012

Friends (3) : Farewells

Fucking Farewells !

When I came here, I had never thought to do strong relations, but I did.
And the time start to go faster. The day pass and your head start to think more than usual.
I made friends. Good friends. How can I do to see them if they dont live in the same country? Is possible to mantain a distance friendship ?? I think is difficult, but its possible.. 

And the first important farewell came, and since this day Im more thoughtful than before...

THE BEGINNING OF OUR FRIENDSHIP

She is Jussara, from Brazil. Amazing girl. I met her in my last classmates. Since the first day I heard her, I though "I wanna be her friend". I dont know why, but sometimes you have a conexion with people, and you wanna know more about their lifes. We laugh A LOT in our table in Vicki's class and we had many good conversations.
We spent time together just 2 month, but here, in this little bubble, the time goes slowly than the real life. I miss her, but Im sure I will see again. We have deals together, so know we have to do it. And I really believe in one quote "If we want, we can"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario