martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Places you have to know (4) : Niagara Falls !

Ohh Amazing place



It's like a little city where you can feel you are in a movie (I feel like that). Differents fancy stores where you can be a child. I just regret hadn't gone more time, because there are maaaaany places you can go, and maaaaaaany thing you can do.... And if you like take photographs, uffff, you MUST to go !!


Anyway, more than the city and the stores, the important part (like the name say) are the falls! And are amazing! So big! If you are there, you can go near of the falls taking a boat! In the place, the people will give you a blue waterproof coat and you will be like a SMURF, but its funny. Its a such good experience! The bad part its you have to do a BIG LINE and wait like 1 or 2 hours. And if is hot, its terrible (I HATE wait too much!) But I think it's worth ;) It's a unique experience, so you should do it.


My recommendation is: If you can, go by yourself and sleep, at least, one night there. I think is better because you can enjoy all the place with more calm and not running like I had to do. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario