lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

And the day to say goodbye arrived ! =(


It's so rare! I wasn't prepare yet...
I had a date to go Toronto, and a date to go back home... I couldn't do nothing

Anyway, I'm LUCKY! I'm lucky to have known good friends.. SUCH GOOD FRIENDS !! They helped me a lot! In special, my last day in Toronto. From do my suitcases, carry my bags, help me at the airport and be with me until the last moment.. I dont know what I would have done, without them!

NADIA, NAYARA, ANE & LUISA WITH MY SUITCASES

I think I was in shock..
It's so sad to say bye to the people you wanna see more. Because, ok, I know (and hope) I will see some of them after.. But the problem is I will not see them when I want.. What happens if in 5 days more, I wanna go out with one of them? I CAN'T! And this is the reason to I'm frustrate. I can't delete the last image in the airport! Everyone crying. It was so sad! And every moment that I remembered that, one tear appeared. But okey, Who said that cry it's bad? It's not. Cry it's just the result of we have good NEW friendships.

Now I hope the time help me to be patience. I just need that !
I won really good friends, and this is better than any english's course.

Everything happens for one reason. And like 1 friend say, I think we didn't came here to learn english. That was just a detail. We came here to meet good friends, and learn how we will do to mantain the relation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario