martes, 11 de septiembre de 2012

I came home...

I'm in Chile. I'm in home. And fortunately, I'm feel like in home.

Days before that I go back, I was scared. For everything. I thought: "Everything will be new: new house, without car, I have to find a job, a new member in the family is coming, blabla" ... I was really scared. But I arrived and I feel like I never went to Canada. I saw my family and it was like I had seen yesterday. The same with my friends. I knew my new house, and it was my home from always

Just yesterday, talking with my best friend, I realized WHY I'm feeling like that. Everything new is not bad. Because that, I'm feel good. I didn't returned to my old life. And I'm not saying that before go Canada, I didn't like my life, but it's good "refresh" your life, you know? The "monotony" is boring. I like the changes. I like try new things. And if I went back to my old life, I would have felt like I was backing. 

But NOT, I'm going forward. Step by step. Now I'm looking the positive side. Everything new, anything, is GOOD. Good for you ! The problem is when you are boring of the new thing. But why happens that? Because is not more NEW. And in this moment you have to try to do something different. 

If you are always taking the same path, why not try with one new path? Just that, and it will be different ;) 

2 comentarios: