sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

DOG LOST =S

This is a "tragicomic" history.

The day that I arrived in my cousin's home, I "met his dog" : an adorable and small dog. I like animals, so I didn't have problems with it. We played together and ran inside the house. I was happy to have for awhile a pet... Happy until I lost it =s

The problem was this: My cousin had to pick up his wife. So I stayed alone with the dog some hours. In one moment I opened the door to look the garden, and PUF, the dog ran out away.. 

FUCK! And now, what I will do? In the beginning I thought it will be easy catch it, but I was wrong. The dog ran REALLY FAST! When you was almost catching it, she ran again. Oh shit! I just arrived and I already lost a dog =S ... Fortunately, all the neighbour helped me. One old girl ran with me trying to catch it. And after 40 minutes going right and going left, we caught it !!

Uff, the day after that, all my muscles pained me.

Before the escape !



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario