domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2012

I love the connectivity...

Of course I miss Toronto.

I miss the transport. Just show the card and go inside the bus or subway.
I miss the "24 hours women" wishing me a good day.
I miss look to a handsome contructor on the street (or the driver, mechanic, plumbler, hahaha)
I miss Thursday's Night in Madison Pub.
I miss the matutine song of one of my roomates.
I miss the voice in the subway saying "the next station is Spadina, Spadina station"
I miss to eat creppes with nutella and banana in Ossgoode.
I miss going to buy in Bluenotes, H&M and Forever XX1.
I miss go fast by one part of the electric stairs.
I miss just have the possibility to go to Toronto Island.
I miss the Beer Store.
I miss to be impressed everytime i saw the CN Tower.

But more than anything, I miss my Toronto's Friends.

However, I'm happy to be connect with them by social networks: Skype, Facebook, Whatsapp.. Thanks that, I'm not feel far. I feel like I'm with them =)

TALKING WITH MY CRAZY NAYARITA BY SKYPE AT 2:30 AM

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario