sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

Friends (4): Crazy Girl !

After one month to meet my good friend Jussara, she introduce me with other brazilian girl: Nayara (but I prefer call her "Crazy Nayarita" ). That day, we went to Madison at night (my favourite pub). When I arrived there, I was already drunk. Well, I wasnt on the floor, but I was a little bit drunk. For this reason, I remembered that we talked, but I dont know what. I just remember that I repeated like "10 times" .. WHY NOT?? hahaha. And I think "thanks to that phrase" everything started...

From this day we started to "hang out" constantly. All along, she made me think hard, but I liked it. We have a similar way to see the life, and I think this thing made the "good conexion" that we have now. Actually, thanks to this girl, Im writting here in my blog. I had the idea to do it before came here, but she reminded me.



Thanks 4 everything crazy girl! 
You know that you are my angel. I loved to spend my last days in Canada with you! And I know, wherever you will be "in physical", you are with me "in soul".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario