miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2012

Feelings...changes

I said before came here. I was scared
Scared to miss to much. Scared to cant be talk very good with other people. Scared to start to live a "new life" in a different country. Scared to live by myself, without all the commoditties I have in my home. I was really scared...

But now I realised that I'm worst. When I came here, I had never thought that I will do reals conexions with people that dont live in my country. And are feelings so strong, that heart just to think that you will not share with them anytime you want. 
Because the time go fast, and you have to say "goodbye". But I dont wanna say "goodbye", I wanna say "see you soon". The problem is I know this "see you soon" is not "so soon" that I want. And in this moment I cry... And I start to be scared again...

But is not just that. Im scared too of start to live "the rutine life". Go out of "the bubble" where I am now and the freedom with I am living. But, sometimes I am confused. Which is the real bubble? Maybe the bubble is not now. Maybe the bubble is my life in Chile, and because now Im outside of this bubble, I dont wanna come back. Can be, not? Who knows? You need "guts" to "go out" again. Without fears.. But Im tied to the money. Fucking money! The mosts of my wishes depends of the money. And for this reason I know I have to work... I have to start to live the rutine life, wanting to break it some day.. I just hope that day dont be so far of me..

Strenght. Heart. Mind !
Lets go! Everything can be possibble if you want.. Slowly, but you can.. I just need to be patience !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario